So for my character research, I went on pinterest to look for inspiration and mainly looked at this three pictures below. I then went on to sketch a basic first draft of my character with basic clothing at the moment and I’ll go on and change it up later on after developing my moodboard, adding more details.
Week 4, we did an exercise on shapes and form of the body. We went from basic block to a sketch and to drawing a form using cylinders.
For week 5, we started making material spheres which would benefit us for our portfolio brief and I decided to do the materials above, only did five because I couldn’t think of anything else to do but I might update this post when I find three more.
For week 3, we made custom brushes just by changing the brush settings; shape dynamics, scattering and below are the results of messing around in photoshop.